Saturday, February 6, 2016

Weightloss is an ADVENTURE!

I begin this weight loss ADVENTURE not for myself in the sense of my physical appearance (although that is a nice plus) but because at the age of 27 I weigh 206lbs, my biological mother had a HEART ATTACK at an early age and I have a god damn sweet tooth the size of TEXAS!!!

I am at risk of diabetes and heart disease... YIKES!

I really don't want either of these or any of the other health risks that comes with being overweight.  I am a 27 year old female I have a 30.4% BMI and I am on the verge of going from the overweight part of the height weight chart to Obese!!!

I started out before my wedding trying to lose weight for all the wrong reasons. I wanted to look good in my wedding dress (totally normal right). After the wedding I didn't have that drive and stopped trying and settled into some bad habits and routines. I gained 10LBS!!!! Holy Crap!!

So that's my spiel. Now on to some lifestyle changes.

SW: 206
CW: 201
GW:155

<3 Madisen

No comments:

Post a Comment